Saturday, September 11, 2010

SMUT In Action

We had another great turn out for our second SMUT group run. Congratulations to Terry on completing her longest run ever. She and Dana certainly get the time on their feet award this week. With Peggy winning last week, the women of SMUT have dominated early on. However, I'm pretty sure I'll keep it real for the men next week at the Pine to Palm 100. 

Dana, Hilary, Josh, Flanagan, and Terry



Casey and Jeff ready to go at the crack of crack in the morning

Casey, Jeff, and Richard on the first climb

Peggy on the trail
Brad looking strong
SMUT break?
As a way of being more methodical about changing up our venues, let's plan on running somewhere other than Bootleg on the last Saturday of every month. Next week will be at Bootleg, and the following weekend let's invade Cottonwood. I'll send out details during the week prior. I'm working on building maps of trail runs around Las Vegas. If anyone has any Garmin or other GPS tracks of runs or hikes they've done let me know. Great seeing everyone out there and see you in a couple weeks.


2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you have this up and going so fast. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like it! Way to go Shad.

    ReplyDelete