Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9th Update

Just a reminder we will be running tomorrow at 6:30 from Railroad Pass. I can't make it but hope everyone has a good run.

Good luck to Jan at the Wasatch 100 this weekend. Hope you make it man.

Also Dana and some Desert Dashers are heading down to Big Bear for some trail racing there. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'll be deciding after this weekend if I'm running the Track Club race up at Chaz next weekend. I know Paula said she is doing it. Anyone else going?

Lastly, I am planning on going to Grand Canyon the weekend of October 22nd. I'm doing a double crossing but some others may be going to river and back. If you have been thinking of going it would be fun to get a group together.

Shad

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to run the Grand Canyon. I've been looking for someone to run it with..

    ReplyDelete